Monday, April 28, 2008

If it's hip I'm there!

I was never one to keep a diary or a journal, even though Oprah says I should. But for some reason I really like the idea of a blog (although, if I did have a diary, it would have to kept under lock and key so that no one could read it). It feels so anonymous to write and post in the vast universe of the internet. I mean, is anyone really going to read this?

So, a little history. Married twice, one current husband (other husband is ex) three children, two stepchildren, two sons-in-law, four grandchildren, no live pets (or plants), one parent, one step-parent, one parent-in-law, two step-parents-in-law, three siblings and numerous other people that my mother tells me are related (oh and tons more that are my husband's relatives, but I don't know who they all are because he doesn't know who they all are - only his step-mom knows).

Oh, and just because I have grandchildren does not make me old. Just ask Mathew, my six year old grandson. He's pretty sure that his dad is older than me. Although numerically it's not true, I can only assume that it means I just look younger than his dad.

So, now I have a blog. I also have an iPod.

It's official - I'm hip!

1 comment:

Princess said...

Grandma Mathew figured it out your older than Daddy. Sorry Jenna